FRIENDS RUN TOGETHER.
TRAIN TOGETHER. RAISE FUNDS TOGETHER.
RACE TOGETHER. CHANGE THE WORLD TOGETHER.
On March 1st, join Friendship Circle Miami Beach to empower a dynamic community of love, support and belonging for children and individuals with special needs.
Together, we will raise critical awareness and resources to further our mission in nurturing a more inclusive community right here in Miami.
SAVE THE DATE
March 1st, 2020
5:00 a.m. Packet Pick up
6:15 a.m. Half marathon start
6:30 a.m. 5K start
7:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. Finish Festival
Click to download a training calendar for beginners and advanced:
Beginners Training Calendar
Advanced Training Calendar
$1000 For Adults
$500 For 11-18 Years of Age
$250 Under 11
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BIB
- You MUST fill in necessary medical information and emergency contacts on the back of your bib number.
- The Chrono Track B-Tag® affixed to the back of your bib is your running timing device for this event. This is a single-use bib tag.
- Your bib MUST be clearly visible and worn on the front and outside of all clothing during the entire race.
- Do NOT alter, fold or wrinkle the bib in any way.
- You must securely fasten your bib to the front of your running outfit with the safety pins provided.
- Tags are non-transferable and MUST be worn by only the participant to whom they are assigned.
- Participants MUST cross the start line during the official start time. Participants who begin before the official start or cross after the ChronoTrack B-Tag® starting mats have been removed will not receive an official time.
The finish line is located at Lummus Park at Ocean Drive between 11th and 12th Streets. Our post marathon charity tent will be filled with items to refuel and re-energize you! Just look out for our Run Miami banner.
Port-o-lets and facilities will be located toward the front and back of the start line.
There will be ambulance and bike EMS teams providing medical support along the course. Runners will have access to medical support at each aid station. There will be 11 aid stations along the course with plenty of water and sports drinks.
The RUN MIAMI FRIENDSHIP Cheering Squad’s location will be at 8th Street & Ocean Drive. Come out and cheer on your friends & family and have lots of fun!!
The time period for the marathon is historically among Miami’s driest and coolest time of the year. Nevertheless, we recommend that you please plan and prepare accordingly. Miami’s tropical weather can be humid, warm and wet. Average start temp in the low 60s. Average noon temp in the mid-70s.
The race course will be open for 3 hours and 30 minutes. Runners are expected to maintain a pace that will allow them to finish the course within that time. After that, runners will be able to finish the race on the sidewalk and will be treated like pedestrians.
PRE RACE BIBS AND PACKET PICK UP
Pick up your Marathon Bag at either of the following locations:
Home of Marcy Lederman (201-819-9805)
9216 Harding Ave, Surfside.
Home of Yocheved Gordon (305-283-5199)
534 West 46th street, Miami Beach.
Thursday, February 27 from 5 PM onward.
Friday, February 28 from 9 am-3 PM.
Parking is available in any public parking garage throughout the Miami Beach area. We suggest using one of the following parking locations for convenience to the race:
- Garage at 7th Street and Collins Ave
- Garage at 12th Street and Drexel Ave
- Garage at 13th Street and Collins Ave
Come celebrate with your friends and family at Haulover Park (10800 Collins Ave.) from 12 pm -3 pm! BBQ, bounce houses, game trucks, petting zoo, and more!